The Wuchu Facial Detox System
Wuchu means 5 Ancestors / Masters derived from Shao Lin Wuchu Chuan (5 Ancestor Fist Kung Fu) with its origin to the Shao Lin monastery located in China dating back to 525 AD.
Wuchu Chuan (5 Ancestor Fist) were formed when five predominant Shao Lin Kung Fu styles combined together namely:
- Ta Chin Chuan (Dharm)
- Lo Han Chuan
- Tai Chu Chuan (The Grand Elder)
- Ho Chuan (Monkey)
- Pai Herk Chuan (White Crane)
Wuchu Facial Detox Technique was founded by Master Tiong. The Technique evolved from:
- Shao Lin Wuchu Muscle Detox Technique
- Shao Lin Wuchu Deep Muscle and Tissue Massage
- Shao Lin Wuchu Energy (Chi) Healing
- Chinese Acupuncture Points Massage
- Chinese Meridians Massage
It is an ancient traditional Chinese Do It Yourself (DIY) hand massaging technique. A combination of deep tissue massage, heat and vibration energy treatment using your hands as a tool. It is practiced twice daily on your face, neck, chest and head to:
- Break down toxins embedded in the muscle tissues.
- Prevent toxins accumulating in muscle and skin tissue.
- Give the muscles and the skin tissues a good workout.
- Increase blood flow to the muscle and skin cells.
- Stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen in skin and muscle cells.
- Relax, strengthen and firm the facial and neck muscles.
- Tighten facial and neck skin.
- Remove the surface layer of dead skin cells.
- Reduce and smooth facial and neck wrinkles.
- Reduce/eliminate facial red spider vein.
- Achieve a natural face lift
- Look and feel years younger.
The hand massaging technique also detoxes all the acupuncture points and the meridian lines along the face, neck and head regions. This allows an unrestricted flow of body energy (Chi) that helps the body to heal and rejuvenate. It benefits your health and relieves the intensity and frequency of:
- Sinus pain
- Migraine and headache
After each facial detox practice session, the benefits are immediate. You will notice:
- The whole of the face, head and neck will feel warmer.
- Facial, head and neck muscles as well as skin will experience pulse pumping and contractions as if after a heavy workout.
- Spots where toxins were located and massaging was applied will feel tender.
- The surface of the skin will feel sensitive.
- Your face will gain a rosy appearance.
- Facial wrinkles will smooth out.
- Your face, head and neck will feel relaxed.
- Body and mind will feel great.
Master Tiong – Creator of the Wuchu Facial Detox System
Master Tiong is a Master of Shaolin Wuchu Chuan Kung Fu. He is known globally as The Bamboo Healer and is the founder of the Wuchu Muscle Detox Technique. He has toured USA and Europe (2008, 2009, 2011, 2013).
He has appeared on Today Tonight (7 Network Australia – 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011), ABC News (ABC Australia) and Sport Report (Channel 9 Australia – 2008).
He has also appeared in many newspaper articles (Australia and South Africa) during the FIFA Soccer World Cup 2010 for his amazing Wuchu Muscle Detox Technique treatment.
In 2011, he was inducted into the World Traditional and Complimentary Medicine/Therapy Hall Of Fame and was also awarded recognised as the World Kung Fu Medicine Healer of the Year 2011.
Visit Master Tiong’s YouTube Chanel.